Bengal kittens are small cute mini assassins that take your breath away with their beautiful appearance. The most important fact is that these are the unique breeds which have their own pros and cons. Many organizations have the Bengal Kittens for Sale and they provide different types of breeds according to the client’s need. But, before purchasing a Bengal kitten there are a few things one should know.
When you are looking at Bengal Kittens, consider the ferocity of the breed and consider whether you truly having that spinning dervish lay waste to your home the way that it surely will.
Both pedigreed felines and blended breed felines have varying rates of medical issues that might be hereditary in nature. Bengals are healthy in nature, yet the accompanying diseases have been found in the breed.
Some major health issues that should be considered at the right time for proper curable treatment-
- A nervous disorder system ‘Distal neuropathy’ occurs in Bengals at an early age. So a buyer should be careful about that.
- Flat chested kitten syndrome generally seen in the adulthood of a Bengal kitten
- Hip dysplasia, which in serious cases can bring about weakness
- A form of heart disease named as ‘Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy’ that is heritable in some breeds.
- ‘Patellar luxation’, a hereditary displacement of the knee cap that can be severe that can be clear by a surgery.
Some basic tips to care Bengal kittens:
- Bengal cat needs a weekly combing to remove their dead hair.
- Regular birth is not essential.
- Bengal occurs periodontal disease that can be prevented by brush the teeth. It can be done on a regular basis or weekly.
- Trim the nails each couple of weeks.
- Eyes are a very delicate part, so the corner of the eyes should be wiped out with a soft cloth. With that separate cloths should use for each eye to prevent infections.
A weekly check-up of the ear should be done and with that wipe out them with a cotton ball or soft damp cloth moistened with cider vinegar and warm water. The cotton swabs should be avoidable.